SMA Negeri 11 Makassar

Sekolah Prestasi dan Religi

• Increase font size
  • Default font size
  • Decrease font size
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Today In the present A lot of people will select cheap cartier leve necklaceyellow gold in the Luxury Brand industry
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Today In the present A lot of people will select cheap cartier leve necklaceyellow gold in the Luxury Brand industry

Today In the present A lot of people will select cheap cartier leve necklaceyellow gold in the Luxury Brand industry 1 week, 3 days ago #389919

• yrrpsanis
  • KAKEK
  • -----------------
  • -Medali-
  • Medali Teraktif
  • -Kado-
5 Held Hostage in Beverly Hills Jewelry Store
A robber armed with a handgun held five employees of an exclusive Beverly Hills jewelry store hostage Monday while a team of law enforcement officers stationed outside attempted to negotiate with him.
The gunman, identifying love gold bracelet copy himself only as "John," claimed by telephone to have stabbed to death one of his captives, the security guard at the Van Cleef Arpels Inc. jewelry store at 300 N. Rodeo Drive. Two hostages inside the store confirmed by telephone that the security man had been slain.
"Our feeling is we haven't had any injuries, but there is a lot of conflicting information," Beverly Hills police Lt.
"I'm not going to say any more," Iannone said. Officers said the gunman apparently was caught by surprise when police appeared.
Police negotiated with the robber by telephone, at approximatedly 15 minute intervals, throughout fake gold love bracelet the day and reported he had made a "variety of demands." They did not elaborate. Officers said they also spoke to several of the hostages.
"Hopefully, something will happen out of that, something of a positive nature," Hunt said. "We're hoping that will ease things up."
At mid afternoon, the robber reportedly telephoned the KTLA Channel 5 television newsroom and requested that a news crew be sent to interview him and a television monitor provided so that he could review what was taking place outside the store. He told the televison station he attempted to rob the store because he thought the jeweler once had sold him fake jewelry "a long time ago."
Police, however, denied his request for television coverage.
"We won't be having any TV crews going in there," Hunt where can i buy cartier love bracelet said.
SWAT Team Called In
In addition to Beverly Hills police, special weapons teams from the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department and the gold love bangle copy Los Angeles Police Department were on the scene.
The hostage episode apparently began when the man's attempt to rob the store failed.
"My intention was to take the jewelry and leave with nobody hurt," the man told United Press International by telephone. "It didn't work out that way."
He said he took the hostages three men and two women when he saw police pull up. He claimed to have subseqently stabbed the security guard, because "the man was talking back to me . . . I asked him to keep his mouth shut.
"I heard him screaming at everyone to get on the floor," she recalled.
Stipkovich said customers normally must ring a buzzer to enter the lcoked front door of the store.
"We just heard a lot of yelling and we got out of there as quickly as possible," said jeweler Jose Castillo, who was working upstairs when the gunman entered. "A saleslady ran up and said there was a robbing going on."
In addition to Halperin and Skinner, Castillo said those inside the store included the armed security guard, a porter and another saleswoman. "Everyone is accounted for except them," he said.
About some cartier necklace plating gold juste un clou imitation The latest fashion Information introduce dynamic

In the modern people Will be choose copy cartier love pendantrose gold on Luxury Brand industry

regarding cartier necklace red gold screw fake Newest fashion news suggest pass

in concern of cartier bracelet plating gold nail imitation up-to-date fad Information recommend dynamic

regarding cartier necklace plating copper nail fak
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.27 seconds

Pointmu

0 points
0 points

Login

Yang Online

None

Statistik Forum

• Total Users: 4946
  • Latest Member: otasycop